The project aims at increasing the quality of teaching in the IEC Bachelor's degree programmes, improving the overall professional training of future graduates and at strengthening motivation of students’ to practice the teaching profession.
To achieve this aims, the following steps will be taken:
- implementation of practical forms of teaching in the teacher training (obstetrical practice, controlled pedagogical practice, group practice);
- Improving the quality of teaching at the IEC CULS, connecting the theoretical lessons with the reality of vocational education, introducing activating teaching methods and modern didactic techniques;
- co-operation with graduates of bachelor study programmes focused on pedagogy and didactic;
- publicity of IEC programmes, including an adaptation program for students of the first year of study;
- promoting inclusive education.
The project responds to the current developmental trends in the society and in the professional sphere, trying to harmonize the content of teacher training with the real requirements for the teacher's work and with the real situation in the educational institutions. The new methods of theoretical and practical part of the training will thus increase the overall quality of the graduates, which will have a positive impact on their transition to professional life and on the actual performance of the teaching profession.