The IEC CZU offer study in the bachelor study field “Guidance in Vocational Education” which is suitable for foreign students of programmes such as Pedagogy, Vocational Education, Guidance in Education, Management in Education, Management of Public Institutions…
IEC CZU does not offer classes taught in English but the study for incoming students is lead on the base of consultation with Czech academic staff, study on-line courses and self-study. Incoming students can be accommodated in the dormitory in the University campus and integrate in group of other Erasmus students (around 600 students in every academic year).
Every Erasmus student can apply for taking part in an “Intensive Course of Czech Language” and an “Orientation Week” which are held at the beginning of each academic year.
We offer to apply for the study exchange as soon as possible because the capacity of students´ dormitory is limited!
Application procedure before coming to CZU
- Fill in and print out the Application Form.
- Fill in and print out the Transcript of Records form which details all your University results prior to applying for study abroad. Your application will not be considered without this transcript. You can use form provided by your home university.
- Print out and complete the Learning Agreement based on subjects chosen from the programmes taught at CZU and signed by a representative of your University. Please note that your study programme will only be finalized when you arrive at CZU.
- Complete and print out the Reservation for Accommodation Form if you wish to be accommodated at our students dormitories.
- Each Form must be completed on computer. Once all there forms are filled out, please send them by mail (not by email)to our International Relations Office:
2x Application Form
2x Learning Agreement including blank pages
Signed by responsible person/s at your university1x Transcript of Records signed by responsible person/s at you university
1x Accommodation Reservation (provided you chose this option)
Czech University of Life Sciences Prague /ČZU v Praze
International Relations Office / Rectorate
Ing. Jitka Malaťáková
165 00 Prague – Suchdol
More information (visa procedure, reservation of accommodation, travel information…) and important documents are available on the web page of the CZU International Relations Office.