- To offer study of educational and career counselling, both for handicapped incomers and for handicapped students.
- Provide special interventions for CZU students with visual, hearing and speech disabilities.
- Arrange interpreters’ services for deaf CZU students, and courses of direction in space for blind CZU students.
- Provide special interventions for CZU students with specific learning disabilities and chronic diseases.
- Instigate the elimination of architectural barriers at CZU, to allow access for students with limited mobility.
- Arrange assistance services for CZU students with limited mobility (accompaniment, roommates, tutoring, and assistance during study).
- Cooperate with employees tasked with the support of students with special needs at particular Faculties, University Institutes and other CZU organisations and with staff of the CZU Study Department.
Opening hours (during the academic year) are Wednesday 9:00 - 14:00.
We recommend arranging your visit in advance with the Centre's employees by phone or e-mail.
They provide students with special needs with information on the studies at particular CZU Faculties including admission procedures and subsequent study.
They cooperate with the CZU counselling centre for students with special needs, with study departments, and specialist departments.
They receive from CZU students with special needs, feedback on the quality of services provided at CZU.